Lund University Internet Institute (LUii) in collaboration with Embassy of Sweden in Vietnam, and the Vietnam Programme for Internet and Society will honor one enterprise or individual from Vietnam for their work in social innovation in a digital context.
The award carries a cash prize of 1 000 USD plus a grand trip to Sweden to experience the Swedish innovations. It will recognize innovators who have created platforms at the intersection of technology, media and social good. The prize ceremony will be held in Hanoi on 27 November 2017 during Vietnam Internet Forum 2017.
The criteria’s for the application are as follows:
• Your venture can be for or not for profit
• It should be under operation for at least six months
• Should have strong connect to social innovation and digital media
Send in your entries to email@example.com with an essay of up to 1 000 words on how your venture fits in the idea of social innovation in a digital context, the human rights aspect that it is targeting and the expected outcome. A board of Vietnamese and international judges will select a candidate to be given the #InnovationForGood award.
Deadline: Submit your application before November 1st, 2017
- If you are applying as a team, send a 100 word profile of your key members.
- If you are applying as an individual, send in your resume along with your proposal.